Link to my Google Scholar profile
Link to Gettysburg Cupola for downloads.
- J. G. Puckett, A. R. Pokhrel and J. A. Giannini, "Collective gradient sensing in fish schools," submitted. [arXiv]
- K. E. Daniels, J. E. Kollmer and J. G. Puckett, "Photoelastic force measurements in granular materials" Review of Scientific Instruments 88, 051808 (2017)
[PeGS Source Code], [PDF]
- L. Papadopoulos, J. G. Puckett, K. E. Daniels, D. S. Bassett, "Evolution of network architecture in a granular material under compression," Physical Review E 94, 032908 (2016)
- K. Spayd and J. G. Puckett. "A Three-Fold Approach to the Heat Equation: Data, Modeling, Numerics." Primus 26.10 (2016): 938-951. [PDF]
- D. Gorbonos, R. Ianconescu, J. G. Puckett, R. Ni, N. T. Ouellette, and N. S. Gov, "Long-range acoustic interactions in insect swarms: An adaptive gravity model," New J. Phys. 18, 073042 (2016).
Summarized in a research news story by IOP Publishing.
- R. Ni, J. G. Puckett, E. R. Dufresne, and N. T. Ouellette, "Intrinsic fluctuations and driven response of insect swarms," Phys. Rev. Lett. 115, 118104 (2015).
- J. G. Puckett, R. Ni, and N. T. Ouellette, "Time-frequency analysis reveals pairwise interactions in insect swarms," Phys. Rev. Lett. 114, 258103 (2015).
- J. G. Puckett and N. T. Ouellette, "Determining asymptotically large population sizes in insect swarms," J. R. Soc. Interface 11, 20140710 (2014).
Summarized in a news story by Nature.
- J. G. Puckett, D. H. Kelley, and N. T. Ouellette, "Searching for effective forces in laboratory insect swarms," Sci. Rep. 4, 4766 (2014).
Featured in Yale Daily News
- Y. Jin, J. G. Puckett, and H. A. Makse, "Statistical theory of correlations in random packings of hard particles," Phys. Rev. E. 89, 052207 (2014).
- J. G. Puckett and K. E. Daniels, "Equilibrating Temperaturelike Variables in Jammed Granular Subsystems," Phys. Rev. Lett. 110, 058001 (2013).
Synopsis: Taking the Temperature of Granular Materials by PRL. and Force is the Key to Granular State-Shifting by NCSU news
- J. G. Puckett, F. Lechenault, K. E. Daniels, and Jean-Luc Thiffeault, "Trajectory entanglement in dense granular materials," J. Stat. Mech. 06, P06008 (2012).
- J. G. Puckett, F. Lechenault, and K. E. Daniels, "Local origins of volume fraction fluctuations in dense granular materials," Phys. Rev. E. 83, 041301 (2012).